Update We are meeting for in person worship and online Sunday at 10:30. The 9:15 Bible talk group meets in the multipurpose room.
There are new guidelines to follow as we continue to worship together. A letter has been emailed or snail mailed to members and friends of Calvary. If you would like to receive a copy go here to contact the church and make your request: Contact US
Here is a bullet point list of the new guidelines:
Entering the Church and Sanctuary:
- Face masks will now be optional.
- Sanitizer dispensers are still located just inside the doors please sanitize your hands if you like.
- Social distancing is no longer necessary for those who are fully vaccinated
- The pews are no longer roped off please sit wherever you feel comfortable.
- Bulletins will be available as you enter the sanctuary.
- Hymnals and Bibles are back in the pews for your use during the service
- Pre-pandemic music and singing has resumed.
- The offering will continue to be collected for those attending in person by placing it in the offering plates at the back of the sanctuary. Those joining us from home can continue to mail in their offering or use the online option.
- The children’s chat will continue which the children can enjoy from their seats. Children’s church will continue until mid-June then go on summer break. Mask wearing will be optional; parents please inform the teachers of your preference for your child.
- Holy Communion will continue in the modified manner. The hymnal service will be used and tables will be set up in front of the altar for the bread and the cup.
- We will continue to follow the guidelines recommended by the CDC, PADOH and the conference as we move forward.
Food: There will be no food or drink provided until further notice.
Paula will be in the office Tuesday through Friday 9 AM until Noon. Pastor Tim has office hours on Tuesday and Thursday morning and by appointment.
We understand if you feel uncomfortable joining us in person. The 10:30 service will continue to be streamed live on Facebook and is available there for later viewing as well.
Please continue to join us on Facebook live for messages twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday, prayers and music.
We are so thankful for everyone that has been joining us online.
If you wish to make a your offering online or a donation to support our ministry this link will take you to the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference United Methodist Church (EPAUMC) online giving page where you can select Ambler Calvary United Methodist Church from the drop down list on the second page: EPAUMC online giving
Visit our Facebook page to join us. Click the image:
Here’s a recent message from Pastor Tim:
Calvary’s Children’s Church (ages 4 and up) has begun meeting again. Contact the church to ask about Children’s church 215-646-8145. Click the pic for more info about our program: