Update We are now meeting only online at 10:30 until further notice. The 8:30 service will not meet.
There are safety precautions in place and guidelines that need to be followed but it is so good to worship together again. A letter has been emailed or snail mailed to members and friends of Calvary. If you would like to receive a copy go here to contact the church and make your request: Contact US
Here is a bullet point list of what we’re doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Wear a face mask at all times and keep it on while in the building
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building and exit. Sanitizer dispensers are located just inside the doors.
- Avoid touching the doorknobs
- If others are arriving at the same time as you, kindly wait and practice social distancing.
- Go directly to the sanctuary or multi-purpose room do not congregate.
- Please sit in the non-roped off pews observing six feet of social distance. Those living in the same household may sit together. No singing for now, sorry.
- Your attendance will be recorded every Sunday in the event contact tracing is necessary.
- Please refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- When picking up a bulletin or any other item available, please only touch and pick up those items you intend to take with you.
Touch as few surfaces as possible, remember to wear your mask and practice social distancing.
We understand if you feel uncomfortable joining us in person. The 10:30 service will be streamed live on Facebook and is available there for later viewing as well.
Please continue to join us on Facebook live for messages twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday, prayers and music.
We are so thankful for everyone that has been joining us online.
If you wish to make a your offering online or a donation to support our ministry this link will take you to the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference United Methodist Church (EPAUMC) online giving page where you can select Ambler Calvary United Methodist Church from the drop down list on the second page: EPAUMC online giving
Visit our Facebook page to join us. Click the image:
Here’s a recent message from Pastor Tim:
Calvary’s Children’s Church (ages 4 and up) will begin meeting again once in person worship resumes. Contact the church to ask when Children’s church will resume. 215-646-8145. Click the pic for more info about our program: