September 11, 2016 marks the 15th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C. and Calvary is having a special service of remembrance.
Join us as we pray for:
- Victims of terrorism and violence around the world, and their families and friends
- Our service men and women and those of other countries who are defending us
- Our first responders who keep us safe
- Leaders worldwide that they may come together in peace and seek ways to end terrorism
- That God will instill peace in our hearts, love for our fellow man and wisdom as we face the issues confronting us.