Great news, we are opening for in person worship on July 12 with both the 8:30 and 10:30 services. The will be some safety precautions in place and some guidelines that will need to be followed but it will be so good to worship together again. A letter has been emailed or snail mailed to members and friends of Calvary. If you would like to receive a copy go here to contact the church and make your request: Contact US
Here is a bullet point list of what we’re doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Wear a face mask at all times and keep it on while in the building
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building and exit. Sanitizer dispensers are located just inside the doors.
- Avoid touching the doorknobs
- If others are arriving at the same time as you, kindly wait and practice social distancing.
- Go directly to the sanctuary or multi-purpose room do not congregate.
- Please sit in the non-roped off pews observing six feet of social distance. Those living in the same household may sit together. No singing for now, sorry.
- Your attendance will be recorded every Sunday in the event contact tracing is necessary.
- Please refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- When picking up a bulletin or any other item available, please only touch and pick up those items you intend to take with you.
Touch as few surfaces as possible, remember to wear your mask and practice social distancing.
We understand if you feel uncomfortable joining us in person. The 10:30 service will be streamed live on Facebook so please join us there.
Meanwhile until July 12, join us on Facebook live for messages twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday, prayers and daily music.
Visit our Facebook page to join us. Click the image:
Here is a recent message from Pastor Tim where he talks about the church reopening:
A song from our music director Nathaniel: It’s Christmas in July!
Calvary’s Children’s Church (ages 4 and up) was meeting on Zoom Sundays at 9:30 am. We are now on a summer break. Contact the church to ask when Children’s church will resume. 215-646-8145. Click the pic for more info: